I'm a digital marketer, with too many objectives but too little time to complete each and every task.
To counter that, I need people that I can grow with to help grow my brand into an amazing one. More specifically, I need people with the following skills:
- Good command of the English language - not passable English - but the kind that where you are able to hold a solid conversation with natives.
- Good knowledge of SEO, and digital marketing as a whole. Some knowledge gaps are fine, but at the very core, you should know what backlinks are, as well as what a sitemap is.
- Hustler - you must be able to work hard. Digital marketing is a hustlers' game, and will throw out lazy people.
- Relationship builders: You must have a good sense of working and communicating well with people, as well as know how to build good relationships with strangers over the Web.
- I will be passing digital marketing and VA tasks down to you, and expect to have constant communication with you at all times. Communication is vital to success, and it's important that you know that.
- You'll need to execute these tasks with precision and in an organised manner. I already have a system in place, but will need you to follow them well. Place the words "Digital Nomad" in your proposal to show that you have read this job description.
- Being able to have a well rounded knowledge of the online space is vital, as it will allow you to work well with me. I am ready to guide you if you're just starting out, though.
- You will need to be able to work creatively, adapt fast in a constantly changing marketplace. Don't worry, though, because I have systems every step of the way to guide you.
Please bid for this project only if you think you're up for this challenge.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $26 for this job
Hi, I went through carefully your whole job description and I am confident that I will be helpful for you. Eagerly waiting for your positive response. Thanks