We are looking to complete the following upgrades:
Project Name: Theralase Patient Admin System
Description: The Patient Admin System is a desktop application providing practitioners with a library of protocols containing ‘ailment’ descriptions, photos and whitepapers for patient educational purposes. The library is ‘scrollable’ using the mouse wheel and by sliding the scrubber north and south. Each protocol record contains modifiable textboxes and dropdown menus.
The Patient Admin System also offers a place for the practitioner to record information about patient outcomes and pain levels. The Patient Record library acts similarly to the protocol library by allowing the practitioner to add and modify information from within the form.
Application Example: [url removed, login to view]
Languages: Action Script 2.0, XML
1. Make the bottom textbox editable. Data can be written, modified and saved to the [url removed, login to view] file.
2. Chained Links: The ‘skin type’ dropdown menu items will dynamically change the values of the other textbox boxes and dropdowns.
3. Change photo: A textlink or a small dot should be placed underneath the horizontal photo slider providing access to a photo upload window.
4. Editable TextArea: The bottom (large) textarea should be modifiable and able to save text to the xml file. The height should also be increased.
5. Sorted: The protocols should be sorted alphabetically.
6. Replace current textarea with ‘date/time stamped’ message links. When the links are clicked, a new form appears allowing the practitioner to enter information about today’s treatment session.
a. Note: An ‘add new message’ icon/button should be placed above the ‘msg links’ list so the practitioner can add a new comment.
7. The ‘click here to view protocol’ link should access the protocol .pdf corresponding to the selected protocol on the ‘condition’ dropdown.
8. We would like 'weight', 'age', and 'skin coloration' to dynamically change the 'power', 'time', 'frequency', 'duration', 'additional' values without affecting the 'condition' dropdown.
9. The ‘condition’ dropdown values will change the 'power', 'time', 'frequency', 'duration', 'additional' values as it did in the protocol records.
10. The application must run full screen. Everything stretches to fit the screen.
11. There should be a way to sync the local protocol xml file with a remote protocol xml file.
Please provide individual pricing for each of the application upgrades. I would like to prioritize each of the upgrades based on necessity and cost. Feel free to ballpark ahead of time by writing the estimated cost in red beside each of the upgrades.
Note: Source code will be provided to the vendor we choose to move forward with. Please let us know if you require anything further.