iCan Storage utilizes an instant quote system to calculate shipping costs for container delivery services. The current system can be found here: [login to view URL]
Many of the new features have been completed but unfortunately our developer has encountered some personal issues and is not available to complete the tasks.
The following tasks still remain:
1. Adding integration with ProMiles API to be able to see tolls and alternate routes. This
includes being able to give iCan Storage the ability to choose when to use the ProMiles API instead of the current Google API. This api needs to be written in soap.
2. Email integration. The current application uses the hosting Godaddy email service to send out email. We would like to use Mailgun as our email service (through it's api).
3. Minor formatting to current online quote to include the container size. This should be both on the screen as well as in the generated email.
4. New logic - when user selects if they are storing container at our facility - we will now offer indoor storage at one rate and outdoor storage at a different rate. Each location will have it's own rates for indoor and outdoor storage.
5. Final integration of the code into our Wordpress website
Hello! I have read the job post with care. I am a react.js & react-native developer and have also good experiences with API. I will provide you with great result. Looking forward to hearing from you! Regards
37 freelancers estão ofertando em média $1323 para esse trabalho
Hi I have read the project detail & I am able to do it You need a application to calculate the shipping cost. Please contact me for more discussion Thanks