Dave here from Consumers Resource.
We’ve uploaded a Wordpress site to our hosting account. We have the domain.
What we need YOU to bid on:
• Wordpress ecommerce site with social login/Multilevel marketing or Affiliate features
• Purpose:: A website like this will allow us to work with non-profits, sports teams and other entities which do fundraising activities which involve them getting commissions for selling items (Example: think Girl Scouts selling cookies. Each Scout troop selling cookies receives a portion of the proceeds.) We would do the same thing with our services on a recurring revenue basis. Payouts need not be handled by this website but we will need to track via the social/mlm/affiliate model how many units were sold and by which Affiliate’s Members so we can appropriately award the correct $ amounts to the correct affiliate.
• Some type of accounting integration. (Quicken, Quickbooks, Freshbooks, etc.) where we can easily download/import via plugin or api the customer/affiliate payment data for tax purposes.
We’d like to adapt the wordpress currently installed to a wordpress ecommerce site (Woocommerce is an option) which would allow our NonProfit “AFFILIATES” to send their email list/group members/donors/users/fans/tribe members (whatever you want to call these people) to the our ecommerce site and use a SOCIAL LOGIN/REGISTRATION plugin to allow easy signup and login for shoppers.
These new members would then be able to make purchases of products or services that are on the ecommerce site. (Obviously, the “Affiliates” would have already signed up as such and have an affiliate account on the site)
So I guess there are a few components here namely:
1. Social Login – Like Janrain possibly or another which will give us intelligent data on our new member/customers that will give insights into potential future offerings they’ll be interested in.
2. “Crowd Funding”/MLM?/Affiliate? component: This is a must have component of the ecommerce site. Upon purchasing an item, we need to have a percentage of the sale credited to the top affiliate. All those under that affiliate would not get any $ amount credited to their purchases or for sharing the link which results in a purchase, but we would like a record of who which will facilitate keeping track of commissions due to affiliates as well as keep track of which ‘members’ belong to which affiliates.
3. The site must be easily readable on mobile devices (responsive-- Zerif Lite is an option)
4. Note: We will be working with many different Top Level Affiliates (Schools, Scout Troops, nonprofit groups etc.) so it is vital that we be able to discern which 2nd tier affilates/group members/fans/tribe members etc are affiliated with which Top Level Affiliate.
I guess that about does it. Maybe it’s not as complicated as it seems and wouldn’t require as many plugins as I imagine. Please offer any suggestions with your bid that you think I may have forgotten or that you believe should be intrinsic components that would complement/be necessary for those I've detailed above. After all, I'm looking for your expertise. In the end, we want an ecommerce site which plays well with the affiliate model that I've detailed above. Thanks in advance,
36 freelancers estão ofertando em média $1478 para esse trabalho
Hello, I am Peter, an experienced web designer & developer. Quality and speed are my leading stars and I am at your disposal, just give me a message.