We're a Canadian firm that is in search for a Permanent Full Time telephone agents with the following skills:
1) Mother Tongue is Arabic
2) read/write/speak fluent English
3) Excellent customer service skills (Experience is a must)
4) Good sales skills including up-selling
5) friendly, and fun to talk to
6) able to calculate numbers easily
7) hardworking, and on-time
8) fast typing skills
9) has some knowledge of computer repair (IT services), not a must
Your must Provide:
1) stable internet connection (to have minimum downtime)
2) quiet work environment (no open windows that lead to noisy streets, no room with other people's noises, etc...)
3) a fully functional PC running minimum Windows 7 (no other softwares needed, we will provide all softwares required; no Apple or Linux OS)
4) High Quality headset with noise cancellation (it must have noise cancellation; interview must be on the correct headset)
5) optional: papers, pens, calculator, and printer. (these items are not required, as you can use notepad or wordpad for any notes instead of writing it by hand; calculator in windows will do perfectly fine)
we'll provide full training (not paid). as well as a software telephone (softphone) which will be used on the job.
1) Answer all incoming Support calls and handle them in a friendly and professional manor. Transfer more complicated situations to our higher technical team.
2) Call all customers back to give them an update, weather their support issue was resolved or still pending further investigation.
3) Accept payments over the telephone using our internal billing system.
4) Answer all incoming Sales calls, and provide all services to the customer, and be able to close deals on first call.
5) Upsell to existing and new customers by making outbound calls and providing them with services and discounts.
6) Schedule appointments for customers that require a meeting with our office staff.
7) Contact clients with pending unpaid invoices, and overdue balances.
8) Be able to maintain our Facebook and other social media accounts with updates, news, specials and discounts. (all marketing graphics will be provided to you)
9) Respond to all customer emails in a timely manner.
10) Update our website with our new pricing, products and services. (this is usually done once or twice a year)
Only bid if you are a serious qualified candidate.
in your bid, please provide how much (In Canadian Dollars) you expect to get paid for a full time 40-60 hours per week. Either your hourly rate or a flat monthly rate.
Note for call centers: if you have the ability to offer such a service to us, you're free to bid accordingly. But you will need to abide by our rules and regulations.
Another note to all bidders: this is NOT a project. this is a full time job position for a person to work from home.
Another note to all bidders: if you plan to bid with a price anywhere near what can be paid locally in Canada/USA, your bid will be completely ignored and marked as spam. The main purpose of hiring a freelancer is to pay a "fraction" of the local wages.
14 freelancers estão ofertando em média $183 para esse trabalho
i have been speaking arabic all my life and studying english all my life, i feel that was is requested from me to do is something i have been doing for many years when i engage with people.
8 years experience in telecommunications and customer service agent that happened to be promoted to a supervisor in a travel agency in last position. Egyptian. Fluent in both Arabic and English languages.