I currently run a YouTube channel as an extension to my brand. As part of this channel, I release videos every Thursday onto YouTube and have done so for the past 10 weeks.
However, my editing skills are learned as I go along and anytime I spend editing is time I cannot spend on growing my business or enjoying my loved ones.
I am looking for someone with great editing skills, preferably with YouTube experience ( please share the URL of the channels you edit for if so) who can help me take my videos to the next level. I would ideally like to form a partnership with the chosen video artist and entrust them the weekly editing of my raw footage. I currently have between 30 mins and 1h of footage for video ranging from 4 to 10 minutes (aiming more towards the low end though).
For this gig you will need to
- Submit a proposal for a flat fee per video
- Use Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- Have experience editing videos and making them dynamic and engaging (watch time is everything on YouTube)
- Be willing to work weekly on editing videos ahead of YouTube publication
- Share with me in your proposal who your favourite YouTuber is (just a quality check to see who truly reads the ad)