I need a custom software to do a simple job. The basic job flow is simple but it need to be multithreaded, support proxies, and should able to handle large email list size (do not get crashed or freeze).
The basic job flows are given below:
1. I have an email list directory (folder) on my computer. This directory have several email list file (.csv). The software will select one email list file, takes one email id from it.
2. Then software add it to a URL string to query for response. (Based on http post method or whichever is better)
3. It check the http header of the response and check for particular word in this response.
4. If check is True, it save the email id in one list and If false in another list.
5. The process will be repeated till it check all email ids from that list.
6. Once the list finished, it check another list from that directory and do it till it finish checking all email ids from all list of that directory.
1. We need to be able to define time delay between two queries. Like: 0 time gap (no delay), 0.5 sec or 1 sec
2. Need it multithreaded and should able to process 100 to 200 threads parallel without getting crashed or get freeze.
3. Should support Proxies.
4. Should able to support big email list size without getting crashed or freeze.
5. No bugs.
More details will be provided to interested bidder.
Please bid only you have good experience with Dot Net software development and have done similar project.
Price for this job is also fixed and non-negotiable.
15 freelancers estão ofertando em média $80 para esse trabalho
I already make many scraping tool so can provide you perfect tool with best performance by multi threading and multi proxy support. Demo will be provide in chat box.
Hi there My name is Carlos and I'm an expert in .Net and sql server. I have been working in software developement for the last 20 years. I have many experience in desktop and web development. Regards
Hi, I am Shivani and having 9+ years of extensive experience in .Net technology. I have done similar type of work earlier with selenium and C#. Thanks, Shivani