Our firm is an Independent asset management firm based in Boston, US. We are looking for an experienced and proven freelancer based in India to help us develop insightful whitepapers, blog posts and other marketing collateral that feature macro/industry/asset class/financial instruments research.
The freelancer will work on the following projects:
- Lead the creation of white papers / books to be published on the firm website etc. Examples of topics include International equities are attractively valued relative to US equities or Companies with growing dividends outperform markets. We will provide any data, you may need to produce high quality work.
- Help add financial markets/investment insights to our marketing materials (presentations, investor letters, attribution analysis, portfolio characteristics, benchmarks, etc.)
- 3 years plus prior background in Equity Research or Investment Banking
- Preferably graduate degree in business or finance
- Highly entrepreneurial, creative, enthusiastic, flexible, productive and resourceful person who enjoys independence, unstructured environments, quick learning and problem solving. Strong passion for the asset management business.
- Outstanding ability to express thoughts clearly in written (PPT/Word/Excel/Email) and oral form