We are looking for someone to join our team on a freelance basis that will subsequently turn to a part-time job. This job should end up in a full time management position as the business grows.
We are in the business of financial services. We are doing a web-based Venture Capital Business, Financial brokerage, Financial Consultancy.
1) The right candidate should be able to show in the London office once a week and attend infrequent meetings and AD-Hoc assignments.
2) He or she should understand basic accounting and bookkeeping and capable to use the bookkeeping software, or to liaise with the outsourced accountancy firms. Follow on the bank accounts and transfers.
3) She be a hard worker who can be available to communicate and reply to urgent emails during the day.
4) The right candidate is given an administrative authorities with respect to anything related to the back office and administration. For example, liaise with freelancers, selection of candidates or firms, finding the right calibres to achieve the needed tasks. Office management, recruitment.
5) Decision maker who can independently reply to emails, coordinate with different parties, and suggest plans to improve the business and process.
6) Building and maintaining a sustainable procedures/administrative systems
7) Preparation of presentations and reports.
8)knows how to create different templates and draft agreements, or to at least how to outsource this function in a cost effective way (Web, lawyers, …etc).
9)Can advise in the activities of PR and finalise routine things with the governmental bodies. Preferably someone who has contacts within the financial business (VCs, Business accelerators, Solicitors, Regulators, Banks,...,etc)
10) Handle the administrative handling of key accounts.
11) Experience in business or academic research is a plus.
12) Past experience in the business of Venture Capital is a plus.
23) Can help in or the writing of business plans.
14) Build the system of control and follow up. i.e. attendance, expenses, submissions, deadline.
15) The ultimate owner and architect of of corporate culture, image, service level, identity, standards.
16) Can help or coordination in the preparation of marketing (Leaflet) material including the selection of design and print and despatch to our customers.
17) Knows how to create an administrative system and independently take decisions and save costs.
18) Can do or supervise the processes of web admin. i.e. Writing, Design, Traffic, Customer Service, Performance, Update, Create Statistics and Reports,….,etc.
11 freelancers estão ofertando em média £14/hora para esse trabalho
Hello! We are extremely interested in this project and would love to work on this project, please reply back to discuss further. Looking forward to hear from you soon. Thanks!
Hello, I'm an experienced developer and project manager and would like to get a chance to introduce myself. Feel free to contact me at any time. Best regards.