We are a small multilingual web services business wanting to be a big business. We need a project manager/virtual assistant to provide causal to full time support to the backend management of our client's projects.
- Oversee the creation and finalization of task preformed by our team.
- Quality check all projects again our strict quality standards
- Communicate with multiple members of the team to bring about project completion
- Create a brief weekly report outlining project development.
The core skills you will need:
- Good report and communication with team members
- Managing the project management center
- Highly organized and responsive
- Works fast
- Read and speak in English (German and any other language an advantage)
- High attention to detail
- Always focused on the delivery of excellence.
- A sales background is a big advantage
- Dealing with all projects from translation, writing, editing, and web marketing content.
We are a boutique company with a small team (both in-house and outsourced).
As this is a new position we do not expect you to be contributing more than a few hours per week to emailing, managing and reporting on our outsourced teams progress. In time we expect hours to increase.
Please show your hourly rate for 10 hours per fortnight approximately.
43 freelancers are bidding on average $105 for this job
Hello, I am an experienced client supoprt representative and my hourly rate is 10$ per fortnight. Please check PMB for details of my expertise. Regards, Ruxandra
I'm a Certified PMP (PMI), with experience in sales and IT management, speaking English, Portuguese and Spanish. I'm very interested in working with you. Thank you.
i am offering $100 per hour as per your requirements. the number of days would obviousely depend on the work as you said its just a start of the business which will grow with the passage of time
I'm very interested in this position. In my last present job I manage and cordinate a few jobs. I'm very organized handling projects making call to team members.