Need a web designer to provide two fresh, contemporary looking web sites of about 25 pages each. I have the look and color that I want in mind, and I have the architecture, the layout, logos, and the copy. I need someone to implement the design, including providing graphics, and post the site. I also need 30 days of technical support after the site is live. (If implemented correctly, this support should be minimal.)
- Scrolling news/RSS datafeed
- Simple Pricing Calculator
- Personal information form tied to password protected php/MySQL database, whose data should be easily accessible; includes automatic notification emails.
- Various static documents posted throughout the site.
There may be other minor improvements that make sense as we go, but these are the highlights. The text of the site will largely remain the same.
I am looking for proven skill (please show me your portfolio of sites and how I can verify that you built them) at efficient cost.
Thank you for your consideration.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) 30 days technical support after site is posted "live"