Openflow Network traffic simulation
Este projeto foi concedido à abizer para $211 USD.Obtenha orçamentos gratuitos para um projeto como este
Orçamento do projeto$30 - $250 USD
Total de Ofertas4
Descrição do projeto
i am looking to have a matlab simulation for a network topology, that will simulate traffic transfer between various network devices. the simulation will compare two types of traffic normal traffic and aggregated traffic based on an aggregation algorithm, this simulation should compare the two scenarios and compare transfer delays and show improvement of the aggregation over normal traffic.
My scenario is an open flow scenario with various network nodes. So I would like to simulate the traffic transfer delay performance for traffic in the network. We should be able to see how aggregation can improve transfer rates. Based on the network capacity.
For 3 kinds of traffic
1. Normal traffic
2. Traffic aggregated with a simple aggregation scheme
3. Traffic aggregated based on our aggregation algorithm
Would like to simulate with traffic flows of up to 100,000 flows.
1. Write for me the algorithm for both aggregation schemes(I have an idea of the aggregation scheme I want to use I have already developed an application to do some form of aggregation)
2. Comparison graphs for the delays in traffic transfer
3. Scalability of the algorithm performance with traffic not aggregated
Querendo fazer dinheiro?
- Defina seu orçamento e o prazo de entrega
- Descreva sua proposta
- Receba pelo seu trabalho
Contratar freelancers que também ofereça neste projeto
Trabalhe em projetos como este e ganhe dinheiro desde casa!Cadastre-se Agora!
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online