I am looking to create a software that will automate posts to a few ecommerce platforms.
Software must be able to:
1. Make Initial posting to websites via manually created accounts (for websites)
2. Make edits to posts
3. Withdraw/delete posts
4. Make automatic/reoccurring postings (can be scheduled)
1. Multiple users can log on to software using a username and password
2. For a specific website user can put in all the required details (make, year, description etc.)
• This should be styled as a form
• Some details need to be as a dropdown as websites have preset options (allow user to be able to edit the items on dropdown (add/edit/delete))
• Allow user to input different descriptions (different versions) which the software can alternate/randomize when reposting
3. User can select which website account(s) to use for the posting
• Allow software to keep a record of accounts and passwords for each website
• Software will randomly select and alternate website accounts to use for posting
4. User can schedule a date and time for the posting
5. User can select the option to automatically repost the listing
• Has to give user the option to delete and repost or just repost a new listing of the same item
• Allow user to be able to immediately delete the most recent listing for the item being relisted (on the same website) once the new listing is active. Software will need to detect once new listing is live on website.
• Give user the option to wait for a period of time after reposting to delete (allow user to specify a different time for deleting and one for reposting or to immediately delete after repost is live)
• Give user the option of editing the post before relisting (different title, different price, different description, etc.)
• Give user an option to determine the frequency of reposting (Ex: every 30 mins, hour, day(s), etc.)
6. Notification once posting is submitted, success/errors in posting (via platform and via email)
7. Notification once posting is live on website (via email)
8. Dashboard with statistics
• How many posts in each website
Website -> Car/Item -> Accounts-> Details
• List of scheduled posts with details
• Posted by/edited by/deleted by which user account(s) and times when actions were executed
• Show initial posting date
• Status of posts (submitted, listed, failed, etc.)
• Allow user to be able to filter by website, posting dates, status, accounts used, car, etc.
• Allow for manual input of certain data (# of phone calls, # of emails, # of visits, # of instant messages. # of WhatsApp contacts, etc.)
9. Allow user to add other websites to software for posting
The software will need to be hosted on a server/system which allows access from anywhere.
***Please check the websites ([url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]) to get a clear idea of what is required to complete this project PRIOR TO BIDDING. ***
***Please Note: We will have to test the final product to ensure it is working as required before payment is finalized***
The content of most of the websites we are looking to post to is in Portuguese. Software commands and dashboard will also have to be in Portuguese as users are Portuguese speaking.
5. User can select the option to automatically repost the lisitng
- When reposted the prior listing must be deleted. There should be no duplicate listings of the
same item on any individual site.
- Previous listing should only be deleted once the new listing of the same item goes live (active)
on a particular website (software will need to detect once new listing is live on the website).
-Give user the option of editing the post before relisting (different title, different price, different
- Give user the option to determine the frequency of reposting (Ex: every 30 mins, hour, day(s),
8. Dashboard DOES NOT need to include "posted by/edited by/deleted by which user account(s) and
9. The software should be created so that other websites can be added (by other developers) in the future
-Allow user to set a specified auto response for each item to automatically respond to messages sent through any listing for that item. (Example: We have a listing for Car A and Car B on different sites, using different login credentials. We have a preset message for Car A and a preset message for Car B. When someone sends a message through any listing on Car A, the software should automatically respond with the preset message (created by the software user) for Car A).
26 freelancers estão ofertando em média $192809 para este trabalho
Hello Sir,I just checked short description of project,I'm very interested to your project and sure give to you best quality of project,Can you please take short time to me for discuss about your project thanks
Hi, Do you want a desktop app or a server app? Can the work be split in milestones? I have 10+ years experience building scrappers. Regards, Sergio.
Hi, I'm Benjamin. I'm a cloud solution architect at Acme Software with over a decade of experience. My team and I can help you with your requirements. Thanks