Please I have a mobile app, I would like to customize or implement a new based on the convenience of the developer. But we would be better to implement a customization except if the developer have an existing mobile app that is closer than the app we want to customize.
[url removed, login to view]
The first change is the CSS of the app, I want to be able to display different colours for different menu backgrounds, like in the app, the only background showing for vertical menus is red, I want to change the bg color of each menu/sub menu to different colours for each menus.
And also the colour of the horizontal tab menu below the logo, I want to change the bg color of each menu tab to different colors too.
Just to see how I can make it show in block style UI like microsoft windows mobile layout style.
1. Polls (I need to display polls within the app so that users can vote on opinions).
2. Forms - Can I display a form within a page for public users to see within a page, so that I can create different forms and easily embedded them on pages. and use a menu to just link the category having the contents of forms. (we can use gravity forms to manage feedbacks of filled forms.)
3. Utility payment. I need some menus within the page:
- Pay Your Bills menu (should link a page or category where users can see pages that have embedded widgets from gateway service provider, there is no integration involved here. Gateway provides the widget code that we can copy and post which renders on page).
- Recharge your Phone (should link a category contents where widgets can be embedded).
These menus will link to page where I will display a widget that will be supplied by the a service provider just for users of the mobile app to able to access the widget within the page of the menus for "Pay Your Bills" and "Recharge Your Phone".
- Submit Complaints menu.
This menu will enable users to create a page without logging posts to the site and the content will queue in the admin for the , but will not be published until approved by admin.
3. Users to be able to advertise on both sites ( DeltaConnect mobile app and G2B web app.
4. I need another custom that links to an external website.
5. Then I also will need menus that can point directly to pages within the app and now categories, which I should be able to change the link to either category or page in the wp-admin.
6. Custom menu "Complaints", this menu should link to categories of posts submitted by public users, and also display a button at the top that says Submit Complaints. And below it, posts of comments that have been posted by other users. So, public users can post to this category.
7. Display woocommerce products of the site on the mobile app, using a menu, on the page of the menu, woocommerce products shows and users within the mobile can click and order the product just like website.
8. I want to be able to hide/show menus on the app, especially the custom menus and also add more custom menus that link to either category page, external link or a post directly.
Support is already required with other basic customizations like Logo changes, publishing and setup of the mobile app and the wordpress site.
35 freelancers estão ofertando em média $662 para esse trabalho
HI I M 100% CONFIDENT FOR THIS PROJECT AWARD ME RIGHT NOW!!! I am ready to start this immediately. I am extremely eager and ready to go. Stay tuned, I'm still working on this proposal.