I like to add a upload form where you can upload multiple files at once.
- only .txt files allowed
- max size 1 MB
- min size 10kb
- check mysql if uploaded filename already in database / claimed by user
- check if .txt file contains regex"<article>(.*?)</article>"
- check if .txt file "article text" contains specific word from database
- check if .txt file contains regex"<title>(.*?)</title>"
1) If all success -> insert content from .txt file to database
2) Show a list of success files and failed files with error code.
Most checks are already implemented in jQuery-File-Upload.
This is a very quick task for a talented coder.
FTP, Cpanel, phpmyadmin access available
Please write "blobby" at the beginning of your proposal so I can verify that you red and understand the task.
Thank you very much
8 freelancers estão ofertando em média $42 para esse trabalho
blobby Hello There, I have read all details, I am able to do this. It may take 5-6 hours to complete this. Waiting for your quick and positive reply. Thanks Ronnie