Hi, I want someone to install and configure the open source kannel sms gateway. I want to install it on Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS running on VMWare and I want to see step by step how you configure it and how we can setup SMPP connections to other sms aggregators and stuff.
The project statement of work is listed below.
Bids around $30 - $100 USD are seriously considered.
STATEMENT OF WORK
1. Install Kannel on Ubuntu 16.04.3 sitting on VMWare
2. Connect to SMSC of 3 (three) telecos
3. Route incoming SMS messages to:
https://serveripaddress/sms/in/telco/[login to view URL]<SomeText>&from=<+SomeNumber>&shortcode=<SomeShortCodeNumber>
• "text" is incoming SMS message
• "from" is a valid Mobile Number such as +234806157322
• "shortcode" is the number that the individual sent the SMS to
To authenticate to the service you need to use HTTP authentication with the following user name and password
• username: to be provided
• password: to be provided
4. Provide a way to accept outgoing SMS messages from our server via SECURE HTTPS URL
that allows us to GET or POST variables of the same type:
• "text" is the outgoing SMS text
• "from" is a valid Mobile Number such as +234806157322 to deliver the message to
• "shortcode" is the SMS message identifier
5. Route the outgoing messages to each telco individually depending on prefix
6. Test both incoming and outgoing messages on both carriers
7. Setup a monitoring system for the server.
7 freelancers estão ofertando em média $151 para esse trabalho
Hi Hope you doing well my well I read your profile and want to share some of my task with you. Let’s discuss in details so that we can complete the work asap. Thanks
Recently i worked on open source SMS deployment and configuration project based restcomm open source platform. I believe i am the right person who can help you ! Regards, Muzahedul Haque