I need to build 5 interconnected wordpress websites.
1. MCUF - a fansite for a tabletop miniatures wargaming techno-fantasy game franchise in all its incarnations, with trading forum, player-finder, how to play and links to research articles online and a submission platform for fanart and cosplay. (references would be [login to view URL] and [login to view URL])
2. G4WD - a website that allows you to track your goals only if you create 1 goal to help society or other people for every personal goal you create. VIP status on all five websites when you reach 50 social goals achieved.
3. cospocket book - a website that looks like an app like Tinder but is a social network for cosplayers, cosplay fans, costume designers, film cast and crew and cosplay wannabes. You can have a gallery but only 1 profile photo and you must be in costume.
4. a literary/comic collector/movie buff/retro gamer dating site. Their "about me" will be written by their siblings or ex-relationship (they have to choose one) - when the user registers, they tick what medium they are interested in, this is mandatory to tick at least one. The profile questions are mandatory and will be focused on their chosen medium eg favourite filmmakers, favourite books, favourite comics, favourite plays, favourite games console/retro computer and favourite video games. writers and artists can share their work and get feedback and they can show their G4WD goals on their profile, but it will be elitist, so there's a vetting process - with writing, the user writes a short script and can choose to allow others to remix/edit the script. the most popular scripts go in the draw to be sent away for professional feedback, and people vote on other people's scripts to earn credits to upload samples of their own work. people should be encouraged to vote and comment on scripts - with the option to collaborate. Reference links = [login to view URL]
[login to view URL]
[login to view URL]
5. for all users of the dating site - a free small morpg set in space about colonising planets with an evolving clique who can't actually talk - you leave star trek officer's log type theatre performances (using only gestures, pingu-like garbled sounds and props) behind on planets when your clique moves on or dies. Even if the planet is destroyed, the log remains. However this MORPG will be top-down in 2d with very nice space environment art but simple characters.
I'm hoping to get a prototype with 50% functionality of each website and my max budget is NZ$500.
This is a long term (5 months) project so I'm hoping for weekly milestones of NZ$25.
52 freelancers estão ofertando em média $8/hora para esse trabalho
Hi, We have a team of expert WORDPRESS developers and have in total 8+ years of experience in this field. Drop a message here if you are interested in our services. Shikha