Modify a WordPress Theme (PointFinder)
Este projeto foi concedido à subratadev para $250 USD.Obtenha orçamentos gratuitos para um projeto como este
Orçamento do projeto$250 - $750 USD
Total de Ofertas95
Descrição do projeto
I am working with the Wordpress Theme Pointfinder and I need the following Mods (They should be implemented thru a child theme):
1. Under the membership option I need to be able to have featured ads as an enhancement of a listing for an extra fee which they will choose in the ad submission page. Right now it is only available in the PPP option.
2. People need to pay membership fee upon registration and I should have the ability to setup recurring payment as the ONLY option. Free trial period should be available, too.
3. Access should be restricted to members ONLY on pages beyond Home & Register/Login pages
1. Have the ability to replace range sliders with input text/number range option. Sliders are pretty, but don’t do the trick. I have no less than 6 fields that require range search. For example, my price range could be 0 to 300 million, can you imagine this on a slider?
2. Add ability to search by property ID number and postdate (within last day, 3 days, week, etc.)
3. Link State, market, county, city, zip code
4. Search within certain radius of zip code (in Miles)
5. Link between Listing Type and Property Type NOT working. Some property types only apply to for sale and others to for sale AND for lease.
6. Checkboxes not working (in Property Type would like to have select all and if I select parent all children should be selected, too)
7. Add ability to save search criteria with an option to get email notifications when a new listing within the criteria is added or edited
1. Be able to change background color of featured ads
2. Thumbnail should be larger for featured ads
3. Featured ads SHOULD be linked to search (i.e. if I searched in Los Angeles, featured ads from New York should NOT appear, only featured ads from Los Angeles, etc.)
1. Ability to search Brokers by for sale and/or for lease broker, property type expertise, state, county, city, broker’s name and/or company name. Obviously, all of these items should be there when the member fills out his/her profile as required fields, except for maybe the company name (it would appear as “No Company Provided”.
Broker Search Results:
1. Results should show Broker’s photo, name, company name, specialty excerpt and link to brokers profile page.
1. Upon listing expiration or if the member deletes the listing, it should still remain in the database to use as a historical listing, so when the property is listed again in the future people will know it was previously listed with all details and images. This information would be as a link in the single listing page.
Single Listing Page:
1. Fix and clean up Print. Should be able to print the whole listing including map, broker’s info, etc. in a clean and orderly fashion. Must be able to preview print before printing.
2. If possible, have Google address show as 16315 Hawthorne Boulevard, Lawndale, CA 90260 NOT 16315 Hawthorne Boulevard, Lawndale, CA, United States (don’t need the country, but DO need the zip code)
3. Add updated date next to posted date
4. Add Property ID number
5. Add Price per Sq. Ft. (total price/total building sq.ft.) linked to Listing Type For Sale Only
6. Have Broker information as a sidebar in addition to the bottom of the listing (maybe)
7. Change “More Items” in the brokers block to “My Other Listings” without the number of listings.
8. Add Broker’s company name and logo. Should read: “Presented by:”
9. Ability to co-list with another broker (must also be a member)
Querendo fazer dinheiro?
- Defina seu orçamento e o prazo de entrega
- Descreva sua proposta
- Receba pelo seu trabalho
Contratar freelancers que também ofereça neste projeto
Trabalhe em projetos como este e ganhe dinheiro desde casa!Cadastre-se Agora!
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online