We are in the process of purchasing a cottage in the Cotswolds. It is currently a holiday let and we intend to continue to let it out. The current owners have a website which is very old ([url removed, login to view] ) and we are planning to update it.
We have put together a high level list of requirements as follows:
The website must be accessible from mobile devices as well as PC
* The website must get across the following about the cottage in its look and feel:
* Luxury/ aspirational country living
* Idyllic setting in the Cotswolds
* Relaxing get away
* The website must be easy to navigate with
* Minimal scrolling to view information at the bottom of the page
* Easy to click links to other content and pages
* The website content must be easy to maintain/ update by the cottage owners
* The website should provide a gallery of photos of the cottage
* The website must contain an easy to view bookings calendar that displays the rate by week, change over days and availability. It must be possible for the owners to easily update the availability of the bookings calendar
* The website will be deployed on Wordpress 4.4.2 and hosted by Siteground.
This website gives an idea of the sort of look and feel that we are looking for:
[url removed, login to view]
I have also attached a rough mock up of how I would expect the website to be laid out but would be open to different ideas. (NOTE the booking calendar is an example only and we also would not need a link to Twitter. However Facebook is important).
We are looking for an approximate costs, timescale when the work could be completed and what other information you would need from us. It would also be useful to understand the process you would go through to create the website including when designs could be reviewed and approved.
74 freelancers estão ofertando em média £503 para esse trabalho
Hello, I am Peter, an experienced web designer & developer. Quality and speed are my leading stars and I am at your disposal, just give me a message.