1. Select 20 research papers 2014+ preferably journal but conference and workshops can be used from (Digital libraries, IEEE Xplore, ACM- [url removed, login to view], Elsevier- Science Direct, Springer- Lecture Notes on Computer Science, Oxford University Press and MECS Publishers) and chose one of specified subject under this general subjects:
- Software process improvement.
- Business Process Reengineering.
- Component Based Software Engineering
- Cloud Software Engineering.
- Software Testing.
- Software Configuration.
- Project management.
- Quality Assurance
- Software Versioning Software.
- Software Design Pattern
- Web Semantic
to write a good technical paper.
2. Review that 20 research paper as related work from least relevant to most relevant
3. Extract the problems out of each paper.
4. Make a table of each paper with the problems identified.
5. Define the problem that will be tackled in this paper
6. The proposed solution
8. Write the abstract, introduction and conclusion
9. Provide the references.
10. Change the format as per the template I will suggest you
30 freelancers estão ofertando em média $204 para este trabalho
I have doe MS Computer Software Engineering. I have good experience of writing research papers, related Software Engineering. Please see my profile and reviews.