Our home on the www is looking a bit old… not quite Geocities but not far off MySpace. It’s time to reboot, re-imagine and re-invigorate our patch of cyber-space, to realign the design to show the outside world just how innovative, cutting-edge and vibrant we are…
As we continue to grow the business on a massive scale we need a website that reflects our ambitions and actively helps drive this growth. We need innovative design with a strong focus on our USP and product. We need to focus on fresh thought leadership content that engages our target audience and answers key questions whilst maintaining our core value of simplicity.
What we need is help customising a template theme.
Marketing requirements for the new website.
• Product focused.
• Audience engagement & conversion: ensure CTAs, data capture forms, call-outs are present on all pages
• Content Resource Area - Build a repository of engaging thought leadership content (e.g. case studies, blog post, whitepapers, Video, Webinars, Podcasts, Social Media, Infographics…) that will support all our marketing objectives (i.e. awareness, positioning, lead gen, PR). Pages must be highly engaging visually…
• Customer case studies are key and each page should be eye-catching (e.g. hero image, further images, video, etc) → customer references will be absolutely key to help us build awareness and credibility amongst prospects, journalists and analysts.
• Blog (with categories)
• Simplicity of use.
• Site should become the focal point of all our marketing activities. The look and feel needs to be consistent with all marketing assets. However these have been developed over time without any design style guides and branding guidelines. Therefore, we believe that a/ we can innovate (to some extent) with the website design (e.g. use of new colour palette, icons, etc) and b/ the revamp of other online channels and collateral will follow suit.
• Wow Factor! Featuring the latest web design advancements (e.g. parallax, html5) + custom-made graphics and creative stock photography to reflect our innovation, agility and culture.
• Challenge of balancing authoritative and expert B2B content with leading-edge design (parallax, HTML5) which are usually more adapted to B2C companies like retails or agencies.
• Optimization and responsiveness to mobile devices