Need a very high experienced Drupal Themer and Developer to make small changes in an eisting Drupal adaptive theme (Theme have 2 resolutions, for PC and iPad).
You have to start immediately and fix the work during the next 24hours!!!! Don't bid if you can't fix it!
1. Design an OpenLayers Map Label field of an existing Map (a bit tricky because the label is done with open layer style module)
2. Make the OpenLayers Map available correctly for the 2 resolutions
3. Make a search and navigation div fixed with white background for some views
4. Style a photo with correct size
5. Style a views grid (A horizontal line (the last in a grid) have to be adapted)
6. Style a views html list so that the content is shown vertical not horizontal