Looking for a developer with OpenCV OMR experience to help create the engine to read multi-page "bubble-sheet" grids with multiple sections.
Phase 1 of project (this posting) is to implement the first test type and should do the following:
1) call to system (Student, TestID, Date) to generate printable bubble sheet with QR Code and Student information.
2)call to system (image file) to process the filled in bubble sheet and return results in a local data structure (future phases will implement database/cloud usage)
1) Bubble sheet may contain multiple pages
2) Bubble sheet may contain multiple sections of differing lengths
3) Future usage will be tied to multiple use cases (Web/Phone/Tablet), so API should be created for seamless access.
4) Images may come in as photos/scans/jpg/png/pdf/tiff. System should handle any conversion if necessary.
Attached file contains outline of all phases of project. This specific proposal is to create phase 1, the most critical part.
5 freelancers estão ofertando em média $1298 para esse trabalho
Thank you for your invitation me. As a computer vision and opencv expert, i think i can help you well If you are online, please contact me. Regards
Hello I have the expert for OMR. I have developed the OMR project with OpenCV in this site. Do you have the example images? We can discuss the project in chat. Best