I have a personal project that I believe your advertised skills could deliver to.
Simply, I need a mobile Survey app that is not device specific.
Purpose: To collect pictures and data of places visited and submit it to a remote server.
How it works:
a. User Logs in to the app
b. User selects category of Surveys - Homes, Vehicles, Businesses, Monuments (4 for now)
1. The user creates a new Record (Add Survey - gives name)
2. The user takes pictures (5-10) with GPS coordinates embedded;
3. The user fills out about 10 data fields (a few drop down and mostly text);
4. The user submits the survey (Data and images).
5. If the user does not have network connectivity - the app saves the records locally on the phone.
6. When they get connectivity the can upload the records.
7. Finally I should be able to go on a web page to see submitted surveys: by user and all the data including GPS cords per image.
Please tell me if you are up for this and how long and how much this could need.