We have a project we have written in Xamarin/c# for Android, this all works fine and source code will be provided with access to git repo. We have a common API library we created which should be used for all the REST calls the app makes. It's not a complicated app, in general the process is
* User Logs in
* User sees a list of projects they have access to.
* User selects a project.
* User sees a list of tasks for that project.
* Each task has a set of metadata, including images, audio.
* Users need to be able to take photos from camera/gallery and draw on these images to make notes.
* Each task had 3 images max.
* When adding a task we use google speech api to allow speech to text instead of typing, would like this functionality replicated for iOS if possible.
* When viewing a task we use text to speech api to read out the fields when tapped if possible.
* There is an options screen with basic options like jpg quality and other stuff for the app.
* There is basic security on what options you have for a task (mark as complete etc.) these are passed as a mask from the server in the REST call.
That's pretty much it, we just don't have the time to convert it to iOS at the moment, so looking for a freelancer to take the android code and get it working on iOS (again, it's all pretty much front-end work as the back-end is all handled by the API library we'll provide).
This project will be undertaken in xamarin/c#/mono so not xcode/native ios
Hi I can migrate the project for you, I can use xamarin forms or pure xamarin for ios and since you have the sample code from the other app I don't think it will be any issues.