I need an IOS – Iphone / Mac compatible app
Here is my problem:
I run an onlineshop Business with plenty of articles and I need an app to have a track on my inventory.
Create/ Design and Code a Barcode Scan App for my problem.
- Use iphone camera to read Barcode and QR Codes
- The read information should be fully editable
o Edit a description by user
o Edit Category and Location
o Count of Stock
o Edit price elements
o Edit suppliers
Therefore once we have the barcode and article detected user should be able to add information like shown above
User should be able to place article in certain categories, therefore a small category management is needed. I also need a location management. I own a online shop and a store, that’s why I need to know where the articles are.
Here is how the app should look like on the iphone
- User starts the app (my company logo should be shown)
- Iphone screen should be split into 4 parts (40 % , 20% , 20% , 20%)
- 40% camera view, ready to read barcode or QR code
- 20% button for add article to stock
- 20% button for remove article from stock
- 20% information about article
- Upper left corner should be the settings button
Please check picture [login to view URL]
User should be able to decide of he wants to add or subtract items from stock before scanning by using the buttons.
Extra option: by pressing add/remove button for longer time user should be able to edit bulk amount. For example: You press add button for 3 seconds and you scan an article you should be able to say that you have added more items to stock. So you don’t have to scan one article 100 times if you want to add/ or remove an article from stock
Settings for the app:
- Edit items in stock: Description, select category, min stock number, best stock number, price with tax and price without tax, barcode, location, supplier, tags
- Reports: user should be able to check all items which are in stock by creating a report + able to send it via mail
- Export function: export all items with all data to csv and xml
- Enable function for Code 39, Code 128 and QR (all of them are barcode types)
- Backup file storage (7 Days, after usage)
- Option of icloud and/ or dropbox sync
- Generate own barcodes with printing option
- Menu should be swipe able
User should be able to invite other users to share and work on the same stock database.
Once the iphone app is build we also need this app for mac OS High Sierra.
It should have the same functions except barcode reading.
Mobile App should be running on all ios devices starting iphone 5 and ipod
Language for the app will be English and optional german (I will translate for you once I know the content)
Your job is also to guide a successful launch on my server (I don’t know if you need a webserver). Your job is done and full payment will be given once the app is available in app store. In order to launch the app in the app store your advice and knowledge is also needed. Milestones will be accepted.
If the work is well done we can continue with the second project. You are more than welcome to become a steady partner of my company.
Please bid and name your last ios projects and other references.
I also want to make sure that you have read everything so therefore please also tell me if you prefer a cat or a dog as animal. Without this answer i cannot accept your bid. sorry
64 freelancers estão ofertando em média $1450 para esse trabalho
I have an experienced in house mobile and web design and development team and we will provide you best solution according to your requirement. Please let me know if you are interested to work with us.