Android application that generates form and save result as Exif of a taken photo
The goal of this project is to build a sipmle Android application that reads a [login to view URL] file and generates a form from that file with a "Save" button.
The form will be filled by user and when it presses the "Save" button, it generates a json object containing key names and their values taken from user input.
The json object will be saved as an Exif userComment of a jpeg photo.
1. Generated form contains fields of type, "text", "numeric", "radios", "list". see [login to view URL] file and expected form in [login to view URL] file.
2. Beside fields generated from [login to view URL] file, the form must have a photo field, where user can take a photo.
3. After generating correctly json object from user input, the json object will be encrypted/encoded/obscufied with a simple algorithm and then saved in userComment field of the taken image.
4. If no photo is taken and save button was pressed, we need to save json object in "[login to view URL]" file provided by the application.
5. photos must have unique names, for example: "[login to view URL]" and saved in "image_dir" specified in [login to view URL]
6. we can't save an object if not all required fields are set by user (see [login to view URL] for required attribute).
7. application won'tbe responsable of checking [login to view URL] format and eventual errors, it's up to us to provide a valid json file.
8. application will run on GPS equipped device where GPS is turned on, so no need to check for that.
9. In all cases, number of fields won't exceed 7, so no need to think of any extreme situation.
10. When taking photo, LAT and LON must be saved into it.
11. The generated json object will have also a LAT/LON fields read from GPS device (see example in [login to view URL]).
44 freelancers estão ofertando em média $243 para esse trabalho
Bid Summary Dear Product Manager. I am very interesting in your project and I have stunning skills. My honesty and quality work will cheer you up and the results will make a splash. I hope to work with you. thx