The result of research will be on predictive intent mining.
Looking for data scientist with past experience in projects that sole deal with user intent mining.
1. Please list your past experience in such project
2. What was your role?
3. Attach a quick process showing how are going to build predictive analytics using user intent descriptive analysis
And finally how would you apply MLL to the process?
The main evaluation will be on your research capabilities.
Responsibilities for Data Scientist
• Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
• Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
• Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
Qualifications for Data Scientist
• Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
• Experience working with and creating data architectures.
• Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
• Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
• Coding knowledge and experience with several languages: C, C++, Java,
• Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, social network analysis, etc.
• Experience querying databases and using statistical computer languages: R, Python, SLQ, etc.
• Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
• Experience analyzing data from 3rd party providers: Google Analytics, Site Catalyst, Coremetrics, Adwords, Crimson Hexagon, Facebook Insights, etc.
• Experience with distributed data/computing tools: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Gurobi, MySQL, etc.
19 freelancers estão ofertando em média $19/hora para esse trabalho
Hi... I am a Python and Machine Learning specialist, certified by Freelancer. I fully understand your project and I am sure I can help you. Let's discuss details by chat.
I fit with the profile very well, I am currently working on epidemiology with internet searchs patterns. I Will not have more than 10 hours/week. what is the topic?