We have a report that we have generated with around 3500 rows of data. These are shifts that our workers have worked. We want to be able to have a Google Sheet where we import data like this each week and it populates predetermined charts and graphs.
I need someone who is at super advanced Google Sheet skills to be able to create a template spreadsheet so that we data dump into sheet 1, and then all beautiful charts are created on subsequent tabs/sheets.
This reporting has a column called "State". The State defines a company level. Therefore, we want to create the below reports at Total Company (Both States) and then at each Company (SA and NSW)
1. Total Number of Shifts per day as line graph (show SA and NSW as separate lines and a combined total line)
2. Total Number of Shifts per Activity (pie chart, one for SA, one for NSW and one combined)
3. For top 5 Customers for each State (with the most shifts) create chart for each customer showing number of shifts on each Jobsite
4. For top 5 Customers for each State (with the most shifts) create chart for each customer showing number of shifts for each activity
5. Average Rating: Table showing average rating of worker for each customer
6. Worker Feedback: Table for top 5 customers in each state showing worker feedback for each shift.
Example data attached (except for Rating and Worker Feedback) - assume the Rating is numerical between 0 - 7 for each shift and assume Worker Feedback is text for each shift. Will be available to successful candidate.
33 freelancers estão ofertando em média $154 para esse trabalho
Dear client Thanks for the nice description of the scope of work. I can do this for you at ease. I will build a dashboard for you with all the requirements you mentioned. kindly contact me. Roy
I have worked a lot with google spreadsheets, even my personal business KPIs are implemented up there. I hope you will find the best solution for you, and can have some quality result.
Hi Sir I'm waiting to complete your task Relevant Skills and Experience Content writing blog designer website designer software developer virtual assistant