We are looking for a self-driven, responsible, unconventional thinking team member for preparing the release of our ground-breaking documentary.
Our feature doc Dawn of Hearts portrays the magic of human life from before birth to beyond death, exploring the true purpose of our hearts. This is the first film to deliver solid scientific evidence that our heart is not a pump, but something entirely different. More information on [login to view URL]
(The current trailer is old and made from research and stock footage, so it looks really, really bad. We are currently in production and the film will look superb :)
The release is planned for spring 2019. We want to slowly prepare the release with guerilla marketing tactics. Ideally, you have experience with launching a product, book or even better documentary film.
This position is an ongoing position for the next 6-9 months on a micro-budget, meaning we can pay $80/month and expect 30 min. of work for 20 days a month, which comes to $8/hour. We are currently working out a bonus agreement which means you will get paid a bonus if the film is profitable within 6 months after release.
You need to be highly organized, tracking the time you spend on certain tasks and send us short weekly reports on the status of different project you will be in charge of.
These are the tasks that you will have to take care of:
- build an affiliate network, who is excited to promote the film on release
- build links from relevant and respected websites
- improve and manage our SEO
- drive relevant and high-quality traffic to our homepage (we don't need a lot of visitors - we need the right visitors)
- submitting articles (that we write) to relevant websites who ask for guest posts
- manage our Social media and post 1-3 posts per day (we have a lot of content prepared, you will only need to create the posts and monitor the engagement to see what works best)
- reach out to relevant youtube channels and build relationships, so that they'll post our trailers in January 2019
- tell us your additional ideas on how to grow the email list and raise awareness
- setup products and pages in Shopify
- there might be more tasks as we go along
Our biggest asset is that besides this film we also have an online event ([login to view URL]), which can be marketed along the film as a 'bonus', which means that our referral partners can have payouts of $2 - $20 per paying viewer (depending on what 'package' she/he purchases). We believe this is a strong plus to get bloggers and youtube channels on board.
Another big asset is an email list with approx. 21K subscribers.
If this launch works this can become an ongoing position for several years to come.
Please answer those questions:
1. What project/product/book/film launches have you worked on prior to this?
2. Which of the above tasks have you strong experience with?
3. Which of the above tasks are you most excited about?
4. Please share your ideas on how to release our film with a maximum impact/broades reach?
5. On release, how can we reach top positioning in iTunes with our mentioned assets?
6. On release, how can we top positioning on Amazon VOD?
7. Which languages do you speak fluently? (We are interested to coordinate a worldwide strong release as our film will be available in multiple languages)
8. Do you think that the strategies that worked last year will work this year?
9. Do you like and watch documentaries? If yes, which one is your favorite? Which doc genre do you like most?
10. Which project management tool do you prefer to work with?
11. What time management tool do you prefer to use?
We'll start our collaboration on a paid one-month test run that we'll extent if we both are happy with the results.
We will only read applications that start with the sentence 'Sounds interesting.'
We will need approx. 2-4 weeks for the review process and will contact the most relevant applicants.
14 freelancers estão ofertando em média $11/hora para esse trabalho
Hi, I hope that you are doing great. If you will hire me, I will do my best for you. Looking forward to working with you and developing a long term business relationship. I am ready to start right now.
I would love to work with. I been in the industry for almost 5 years. Hope i could work with you Relevant Skills and Experience If you do jose be you won't have any regret
My name is Maxwell opoku From Ghana and I'm a social media marketer and manager Now i have my own brand and beibg managing and marketing on social media from other brands and companies
This entails helping with office work which am well versed because i have worked in a busy and competitive place where i did the similar job of helping out. From that job i gained the required skills.