Hi Shah101, I noticed your profile and would like you to review my project. We can discuss any details over chat.
We are looking to build a database that can do the following:
- Capture special orders for customers who want to order formal dresses at our store which include all customer information (name, address, phone) but also all details about the dress order.
- Allow user (employee) to go into database interface and make updates so that we can track date dress was ordered, date it was received, date paid for, and so forth
- Allow us to print individual reports on 1 or more special orders
- Allow us to print customer agreement form agreeing to all details in the database
- Attached is an example of an order form that would be printed from the database but we would like this to print out on one page
- Database reporting to understand high level metrics
-Database must be populated through a form-like entry page for the user.
-User must be able to select database entries to edit and update them at a later time.
-Database entry / form must be clean looking and user friendly
-We use Zoho for many projects and would like database to sync to zoho if possible but not necessary
- Database to be synced to cloud or available via a webpage is an option - we just need to better understand security with web or cloud based solution
- We would like multiple users to be able to access database on desktop computer at store location, however allow other users to access and see information on remote devices (other computers or mobile devices)