We are looking for a person to search and find the right people we need for writing in our website.
We are currently seeking new team members to write in-depth features and how-to guides/tutorials covering:
- React.js / Redux / React Native
- Relay and GraphQL
- Angular 2 / TypeScript
- Progressive Web App
We would prefer a specialist in each of these technologies rather than writers with only surface-deep knowledge in multiple areas.
- Previous online blogging or writing experience.
- He must be able to write a minimum of 1 post per week, although preferably more.
- Produce well-researched content which covers topics comprehensively and engages our audience (there is no set length for posts or content and word count could be anything from 500 words to 3,000+).
- Be able to explain complex ideas or technical information in language the average person can understand.
- The content has to be a step by step coding tutorial ("Build an App with ___", "Getting Started with ___", "The Complete Guide to ___", "Learning the Basics of ___", "How to ___").
- A genuine interest and good level of knowledge in the chosen topic(s).
- A good English writing skill.