We’re a small startup looking for a long-term copywriter/content editor to join our small team to help ad-hoc with writing intelligent, persuasive copy for Business to Business audiences in 3 areas:
1. Brief email's to existing and new customers
2. Product brochures (one-pagers)
3. Website content (pages) and blog posts
• We will provide the draft copy in bullet form (of course we know what our solution(s) can do and how they can generally help customers, but we're not that good at delivering a persuasive message)
• We need the copywriter to craft the message in a given number of words, with the correct messaging, spelling, grammar, paragraph layout etc, depending on the audience and method of communication
• If we require website content, the copywriter will need to add in keywords (we’ll give those to you) and write for SEO.
Thank you so much for asking about the role of Premium Copywriter with us. I am carefully considering you for the role - would you be able to complete a small exercise for me?
See the link to the attachment: [login to view URL]
It's one exercise - up to you. You just have to choose an exercise and show your skills.
If you read the brief, you will see what is needed. This is the first step toward an ad hoc content writer.
Write a new piece of content for a new Blog Article.
The purpose of the Blog post is to introduce this new solution to readers of the blog
This should be to a maximum of 500 words, to a B2B audience of male, aged 20-50, employed in an inventory/stock business with challenges managing and automating their stock holding.
Here is the product – Inventory Replenishment: [login to view URL]
We would normally place this post in the NEWS section of [login to view URL]
Please attach the CopyScape proof with the final file.