[login to view URL]
Billy Sixes require an online presence to showcase and retail their unique range of clothing & accessories.
The site will be based on an existing purchased theme that will be customised and deployed on the Shopify platform.
Process has been asked to provide estimated costs based on the following specific requirements:
Process will leverage an existing theme and resign elements to better align with Billy Sixes’s branding. The website will present Billy Sixes as a leading retailer & emphasise selling points unique to the business.
Finally, the site will maintain minimalist qualities and reduce visual noise so as to facilitate optimise wayfinding and conversion.
• Process will be responsible for the design, build and launch of the site.
• The site will be built upon the Shopify e-commerce platform.
• The site will feature a fully responsive layout, fully optimised for small screen devices such as smartphones and tablets.
• The site will be built to support modern browsers. Refer to appendix for specific browsers.
• The site will feature approximately the same number of product as the existing store with multiple variants.
• Products will potentially have multiple images.
Customers & Account Management
• Customer data will not need to be migrated from an existing site. • The site will require account login and order history capabilities.
• The site will need to integrate with either a 3rd party payment gateway or Shopify Payments.
• The site will need to integrate with PayPal.
3rd Party integrations
• Mailchimp: Email marketing.
• Google Analytics.
• Standard Shopify HTML emails will (with custom logo) be used for all customer transaction notifications.
• Ability to notify customers if the status of their order changes. • Site will require automated abandoned cart emails. Shipping & Delivery
Needs to be clarified in more detail. For the purposes of this estimate it is assumed that shipping will not require any 3rd party apps or integrations (such as live rates data). It will be based either on weight/location or both utilising standard functionality available in Shopify.
• Ability to add discount codes.
• Require ability to set expiry date on codes. • Ability to set category wide discounts.
• Product purchases will be limited to Australian customers;
• The site will be displayed in the English language only.
• Facebook shop/channel integration.
• Integrate Facebook Opengraph metadata.
• Integrate Twitter cards metadata.
• Integrate Instagram feed.
• Facebook remarketing tracking pixels to be implemented.
SEO / Tracking
• Integrate [login to view URL] metadata for improved search results and listing display • Enhanced Google Analytics e-commerce integration will be required.
General Site Structure / Architecture
The following pages/components will need to be accounted for: • Home page
• Product listing page
• Product detail page
• Blog/News listing page
• Blog detail page
• All account related pages (login, orders overview, update details)
• Contact page
• Cart page
• Checkout pages
• Generic text-based page
• Search results page
• • • • •
Sticky or fixed site navigation Cart button
• Slider (full bleed with ability for video) • Featured buttons
• Email sign up form
• Featured products
• Featured collections
• Product sorting
• Add product badges such as “Sale“ or “Popular“
Variant selector Related/recommended products Social media sharing
Generic product information (ie. shipping rates, size charts)