I have developed a (very) basic 2D game in GameSalad for the iPhone which I hope to publish in various app stores across various devices with advertising added.
The game is a single level, single player game that is probably as simple as it can get – but is quite addictive and has easy gameplay for all ages.
In order to complete I would like to hire somebody who would be able to do the following (either upgrading it within Gamesalad or re-writing which may be more straightforward):
1. Debugging (the high score has stopped working since GameSalad upgrade – but possible replacement with Game Centre integration if you recommend)
2. Higher quality graphics for game (there are only a few actors – the key ones are identical but different colours), higher quality game icon, improvement of the general screen graphics etc.
4. Integration of facebook/twitter if possible
5. Integration of advertising (for revenue generation, the method to be recommended by yourself)
6. General tidying of the introduction/instruction screens
7. Addition of a credit screen
8. Re-formatting for iPad and other device compatibility
9. Submit and approval within the various app stores
I assume I would need to set up an account with an advertising website that you may recommend (or use the one available in GameSalad Pro – I am not very experienced at knowing how that works so would need your recommendation).
For App Store submission – again I am not sure how this works and the guidelines that, for instance, Apples App Store has. Again, your recommendation would be needed and highly valued.
Any suggestions along the way would be very much appreciated.
The timing of the project is flexible.
[url removed, login to view]
12 freelancers estão ofertando em média £363 para esse trabalho
Hello! My name is Nick and I'm a web/ui/graphic designer and illustrator!I do for you this project quickly and efficiently! See my portfolio! Thank you for attention