E-Tribute and Funeral Donation Site
BerylMartin is a custom digital print and design company focused primarily on the funeral industry. Our product line is a custom made printed tribute to memorialize a loved one who has passed away. Our staff is dedicated to providing the best life tributes to families who have suffered an unfortunate loss. We offer 13 different types of printed tributes (ranging from a 3-fold brochure down to a business card sized card) with over 83 designs. To learn more please visit www.berylmartin.com.
Our customers are primarily funeral directors (Distributor), however, we also have families (End User) who reach out to us and would like an order to be placed for their loved ones funeral. The order is created online through our ordering system, pictures are uploaded and text is entered by the user. When the order is submitted it is sent to our graphic art team who lays out the tribute, cleans up the photo, and generates a print ready PDF. This PDF is then sent to our printer to be printed, cut, folded, packed, and shipped.
New Concept Project: E-Tribute and Funeral Donation Site
We have come up with a new concept that we believe would be a great addition to our current products. We would like each of our orders to also come with an optional e-tribute site. This e-tribute site would be created for each family who has placed an order, and be hosted on their own individual family site. On this site we would include:
1. The Name of the Deceased, Date of Birth and Death
2. An E-Tribute of the product we have created. They should allow user to be able to click through sections and pages and allow zoom and scroll. However they should not be high resolution enough to copy or reprint.
3. Ability of the customer to add a note to those who visit. (optional - can turn on and off)
4. Place for visitors to make comments (optional – can turn on and off)
5. Ability to add a Donate Button which will take customer to create a paypal account. This account will allow customers to setup a donation fund for the family. Funerals are very expensive and want to honor their loved one but have trouble doing it properly because of the financial burden.
6. Automatically, create social media links to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. with a graphic of the first page of the E-Tribute. This should also have the optional donate button.
7. Allow users to sign in via facebook for easier integration and gives us access to allow posting of the link to their wall and the wall of their loved one.
A customer would opt in to an e-tribute page when they are placing an order. When the graphic artist completes the pdf for the printer they would logon to the back office of the site and “Create New Page” then upload the Print ready PDF, and enter the pertinent information such as, Name, Date of Birth, Date of Death, Product Type of Uploaded PDF, email address, etc. The site created would need to create a small Memorial site for that customer. It would also need to take the PDF and split it up by its pages and sections based off of product type and place it in the memorial site for viewing.
Will add Milestone Money based on request of awarded Freelancer
Must be Mobile and Tablet Compatible
41 freelancers estão ofertando em média $2879 para esse trabalho
Kindly accept my bid for your PDF Viewer website project and be assured of a high quality work with our highly experienced and dedicated developers. Thanks
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks