Our company is hiring potential internet professionals who can work from home and ideally complete projects in time. Plenty of positions are open and selection will be done based on merit, past experience as well as bid standard. READ THE DETAILS CAREFULLY BEFORE HITTING A PM. Choose your position and then reply accordingly as required.
Certain Criteria: 1. Regular timely project submission
2. Instant Messenger Availability
3. Innovative and Creative in thinking
4. Previous Experience serves as an advantage
POSITIONS AVAILABLE: 1. Social Bookmarking team (Do-Follow blog commenting included)
2. Content Writers (Special preference to U.S. and Filipino Writers)
3. Article Directory Submitters
4. Video Submitters (Submitting videos to free video sharing sites)
5. Press Release Submitters
6. Squidoo Page Creators (All Web 2.0 page creation includes Hubpages, Xango etc)
7. Graphics Designer (For creating graphics for product pages, ebooks, logos etc)
1. Social Bookmarking Team: This team basically works on the submission of links to social bookmarking sites like digg, stumbleupon etc. Also you will be provided with a big list of do -follow blogs where you need to comment relevant to the posts. The URL's need to be recorded in a excel sheet. No spam will be tolerated, only manual submissions. We are planning for like $2-$3 per 120 bookmarking across several sites using one account. We have a list of do-follow blogs to comment on. ($8 / 100 relevant comments)
If you are applying for this postion: [ Write SUBJECT AS SOCIAL BOOKMARKER ] (A) PM with a list of the social bookmarking sites you will use/ or have accounts in (B) Post your bid for 500 bookmarking and 500 blog comments. (C) What will be your timeframe for completion ? (D) Do you have any prev experience in this?
2. Content Writers: In search of Filipino and U.S. based native writers. More possibilities for college students who have past experience in this field. We are paying $2- $ 2.5 per 500 words of content. Should pass copyscape and you must have knowledge about SEO based content writing.
If you are applying for this position: [Subject as CONTENT WRITER]: (A) Post a sample article written by you on this topic "MBA Distance Learning Programs" (B) Post your bid for 30 articles of 500 words, and also the timeframe for completion. The winner gets the project immediately. (C)The writer with past experience and lower bid gets the opportunity to work with our company for a long time. (D) We will be selecting like 5-6 writers in total.
3. Article Directory Submitters: We want manual submitters to submit an article already written to like 500 and more free article directories. Ezine directory submission is a MUST.
If you want to apply for this position: [Subject as ART DIR SUBMITTER] (A) Post your quote for submission of one article to 1500 free article directories. (B) Post your quote for submission of 100 already written articles ONLY TO EZINEARTICLES. (C) Lower bid and experienced guy grabs this position. More than 6 spots available.
4. Video Submitters: This is an interesting position. You can grab free videos, edit with windows movie maker/camtasia and create subsequent relevant videos for a website/product/service. The idea is to get backlinks from video sharing sites. Just upload the videos to all the free video sharing sites and write the description with the website name at first and keyword targeted.
If you want to apply for this position: [SUBJECT: VID SUBMITTER](A) Post your bid for 1 video created and submitted across 200 video sharing web 2.0 sites. (B) Show some previous sample video done by you. (C) If you are an extraordinary video creator, I m sorry we dont need you here.
5. Press Release Submitters: For submission on already written press release to free press releases directories around the net.
To apply for this position: (SUBJECT: PRESS SUBMITTER): (A) PM with a list of press release directories where you can submit to. (B) How many submissions can you do for $20.
6. Squidoo and Web 2.0 Page Creators: Creating a squidoo lenses as well as other pages in web 2.0 sites like Hubpages, Xanga etc.
To apply for this position: (SUBJECT: SQUID SUBMITTER): (A) PM with a list of such web 2.0 sites that you can submit to. (B) Show previous experience i.e squidoo lenses created by you. (C) We will provide you with the topic / keyword's and you have to design the page fully with content and pictures. (D)What will be your bid for 20 such Web 2.0 pages creation ? The lowest and reasonable service bid wins.
7. Graphics Designer: We need a unique graphics designer / web developer to build specific product pages like these ([url removed, login to view]). Web 2.0 websites creation like www.nodoubtmarketing.com.
To apply for this position: (SUBJECT: GRAPHICS DESIGNER): (A) PM with a sample product graphics developed. (B) Also show some banners/ logos developed (C) If you develop company/portfolio based Web 2.0 websites, PM a suitable quote with a example site designed by you.
P.S: This is a review of the type of work needed pertaining to the positions open. This will be a ongoing project and the selected providers. PM me with suitable details and alternatively you can use this website: [url removed, login to view] to reach us. Input your details with the proper subject. Try being creative and let us know how you can contribute for the particular position.
We are also looking for a keyword research team. We will provide you with the base keyword and you need to dig deep and choose some long tail keywords depending on search volume and demographic preferences.
25 freelancers estão ofertando em média $249 para esse trabalho
Hello Sir, I am interest to complete your work with . I had done lots of work previously. I hope you will get me a chance to complete the job. Thank you... Please see PM for more detail.
i would like to join your team as a content writer. I am a Filipino, a mother, a teacher, a professional writer. your rate of $2.5 is fine with me. please consider. thanks.