We are creating content for a financial tech firm, who has a secure and compliant document processing platform so that financial advisors can keep everything in the cloud securely and run transactions completely paperless (and compliant)—including everything from payments and e-signatures. They are completely transforming banking, insurance and financial services.
As part of their marketing efforts, they have produced three online news portals surrounding three topics:
Financial Tech: Technology as it pertains to financial services, including things like robo advisors, document management, CRM, e-signature, etc.
Cyber Security: Data security, data breaches, cyber compliance
Straight-Through Processing: paperless technology, cloud computing, document management systems
So we are looking for 400-600 word articles to fill those verticals. Information to support these articles should be readily accessible online and there is no need to get overly technical. Think of a “tips and tricks” sort of voice and if they can be made into lists all the better. Also, if you think of better topics, please run with it. Be careful not to include names or links of financial companies or potential competitors.
Following are topics we’d like you to write about:
• Top considerations for CRMs in financial services
• The anatomy of high-profile data breeches
• Ways to make sure your online documents are secure
• Latest tech innovations in financial services
• Why the Ashleigh Madison breach should scare finance
• E-signatures are every bit as legal as ink ones
• Surprising ways financial advisors are using tech from the stone age
• Secure online communication checklist
• Why free cloud storage solutions can destroy your business
• Why financial services are moving online