f and ONLY if......
- Your fingers are numb from running multiple Facebook ad campaigns using the Power Editor.
- You have a portfolio of high converting Facebook ads, especially video ads.
- You can think outside the box to target very specific audiences and can demonstrate that you have successfully done so in the past.
- You are confident in split testing ads with a view to increasing conversions.
- You are handy at setting-up external opt-in pages.
Then keep reading.......
For this trial job we would like you to set-up, test, track & optimize a Facebook ad campaign targeting a specific vertical in the US and Australia.
This is for a video ad promoting a free Webinar. The ad goes to an opt-in/registration page for the Webinar but we would like to test Facebook custom apps vs. an external opt-in page to see which converts best.
To clarify this is for a single campaign and a single ad (though variations will be used). The most important aspect is to make sure the ad gets in front of the right target audience and from there that we can increase conversion.
This is for a limited ad budget of $10/day which will run for 10 - 30 days approx. So it's actually a small scale job. Nevertheless we are looking to establish a long term relationship with the right candidate.
This application is only open to established freelancers (with multiple jobs completed on Freelancer over the last 3 months) and you must include the word "reach" in your proposal so that we know you have read through this entire description. Any proposals without this word will be deleted immediately.
6 freelancers estão ofertando em média $175 para esse trabalho
hi ... how are u today :) im new in in freelancer anything about promotion , i igree whatever as long as the pay is commensurate with my work .. if u can , thanks for opportunity :)
i am new and i want to work honestly. will be glad if you think about me. if you ask then i will say this is my first bid. i dont want to waste your time and project. thank you