*Note: this aren't entry level multivariable calculus, please don't propose if you didn't saw the exercises*
Algebraic procedure is needed for the solution of each problem attached in the documents.
The problems require knowledge on the following matters:
- Lagrange Multipliers
- Area/Volume Integrals
- Integrals over region
- Region identification and transformation to other coordinate systems (polar, spherical, cylindrical)
- Center of mass using integrals
- Moment of inertia using integrals
- Read the problems before you propose. Be sure that you are able to do the problems:
- Generic proposals will be ignored.
- Proposals that mention a different cost than the shown will also be ignored.
- Please write the jacobian of a change from cartesian to polar coordinates to prove that you have read this.
- Partial proposals are also allowed, For instance if you want to solve only 5 problems.
- Solutions can be handwritten, but must be clear and easy to understand
- Region changes must be also written
Read the problems here: [url removed, login to view]
* Proposed milestones: X USD per exercise done*
Hi! I am sure I can solve your problems very quickly and correctly. Thanks. Relevant Skills and Experience mathematics calculus Proposed Milestones $70 USD - finish