Our companiy seeks to Hire a Part time Payroll Assistant and motivated individual to join our division as a part time Payroll Clerk. The successful candidate possesses the ability to accurately prepare and process payroll for all project employees on a bi-weekly basis., provide administrative assistance with employee file information, and prepare monthly reports for our client.
• Distribute paychecks on a bi-weekly basis.
• Preparation of bi-weekly payroll to be submitted to
• Printing of checks for all clients and drop at the post office for dispatching.
• Receive, get approvals and enter all accounts payable into
• Prepare payroll journals and post payroll transactions to the general ledger.
• Cut checks, scan all documents and maintain filing
• Maintain accurate payroll template to ensure all hours are paid and accounted
• Microsoft Office Proficiency:
• Excel - must be able to create and maintain spreadsheets with basic formulas
• Word - must be able to create and azword documents
• Outlook - must be able to use outlook, set meetings and manage calendars
• Needs to have the ability to work on several different projects with strict deadline
Able to work on confidential items and maintain a level of professionalism with the various types of people you will come into contact with on a daily basis.
• Competitive wage rates
28 freelancers estão ofertando em média $1087 para esse trabalho
i am a accountant and i have a experience in KPMG audit firm and now i am working as a finance executive .so i think i can help you out the do the payroll stuffs and i always try to handover my work on time
I will complete this within great efficiency. Relevant Skills and Experience I had some ground level of experience in it. I have maintained the files in my company as well.
I have computer skills and great English and I think I can do this job. I used to work with thesaurus programme which generates the wages, p60's, calculate holiday pay and mail the payslips to the employes.