This project is very simple and can be done by anyone that is of legal age in their country that is comfortable working with and viewing pornographic images. I recently purchased a collection of vintage Playboy magazines since 1967 and I need help figuring out what they are worth. In order to get an estimate on the prices each magazine are being sold at online, you will be clicking a set of generated eBay URLs from a google docs sheet, visual identifying Playboy magazines that have sold, and recording their low, medium, and high prices as well as the URL they can be found at in a shared google docs sheet. That is it. Straight forward and simple. I estimate this work will take about 4 and 1/2 hours of your time to get a price on the 528 issues of Playboy from 1967-2010 and record them.
Here are the requirements for the job:
- You have a gmail account and computer capable of browsing the web
- You are of legal age for viewing pornographic content in your country and there are no restrictions in your country that would prevent you from viewing this content on eBay
- You can do data entry into a google docs sheet (similar to Microsoft Excel)
Here is an example of what you will be doing:
1. You will have the google docs sheet open that is referenced in [login to view URL] .
2. You will click on a row in column C which will pop up a link in a white box referenced in [login to view URL]
3. You click the link that is circled in red on [login to view URL] and will be taken to an eBay page of completed listings of Playboy magazines that have sold for that month in that year
4. You will scroll through the listings and visually identify magazines that have sold. Not all listings will be magazines, so it is important you look at the picture and the title of the listing to use your judgement that it is a magazine that sold. Normally the first 10 listings will show you a magazine that sold.
5. When you identify a magazine that has been sold (price will be in the color green) as referenced in [login to view URL], you are going to remember the price that it sold at, right click the URL of the posting as shown in [login to view URL], go back to the google docs sheet referenced in [login to view URL], record the price in column D,E, or F depending on the range of the price, and paste the URL into G,H,I respective to D,E, or F.
6. You're then going to go back to the eBay page and find two more prices as shown in [login to view URL] and record them in the google docs sheet as you did in step 5. I'm looking for a low price a magazine sold at, a middle price a magazine sold at, and a high price a magazine sold at so I can get an average of what the magazines have sold for. I want the URL recorded so I can view the listing myself later and determine why it sold at the price it did.
7. The columns D, E, and F have already been formatted as currency so that you only have to enter the numerical price. You do not need to enter the $.
On the google docs sheet referenced in [login to view URL] the second row has already been filled in for you so you can get an idea of the Data Entry I'm looking for. When all is completed I will spot check your work on random months to make sure you aren't just recording garbage information. I appreciate your interest and I hope we can do business together. Please feel free to ask questions. I've tried to be as thorough as possible to describe the work I want done.
Hi I am interested in this project and willing to do it. I have a good internet connection and above the age limit in my country. Looking forward to hearing from you. I will be able to submit it by tomorrow same time.
17 freelancers estão ofertando em média $45 para esse trabalho
Dear sir, I have read your details. I want to work with you , if you give me change. I can complete this work. Pleas feel free to contract with me. Regards, Mou