I am in the process of establishing an online marketing by promoting my travel-oriented blog to search engines (particularly Google). The blog is about Sydney.
In order to get good rankings I need quality content. This will be a long-term project, but to get started I'm looking for 5 quality human-written unique articles. I will use them as blog posts. You are free to gather the required documentation from wherever you like, but the final articles will need to be your own and unique. Articles will be checked with copyscape.com. I will not accept automated texts.
Articles lenght should be between 250 and 400 words.
The articles need to be informative (not commercial). I'll provide the subject for each article, as well as 2 or 3 keywords. Each article will need to be optimised for the given keywords.
I am looking for someone who:
- Is proficient in English writing
- Has written for a travel website before, and possibly can show some example
- Has some knowledge of search engine optimisation
- Has some knowledge of Australia, and of Sydney in particular
- Can deliver a good price-to-quality ratio.
Looking forward to reading your offers here. I hope you can help me out.