What We Need:
We are looking for a well-researched, heavily supported articles that will be related to MONEY SAVING TIPS, PERSONAL FINANCE, and FINANCIAL topics.
You must be a creative person that knows how to search and provide concrete tips and tricks regarding "MONEY SAVING"; NOTHING generic, I want specific information from people who are familiar with the niche.
You must know to read and write excellently in English; your article should be original, engaging enough to keep the reader interested.
We do not accept low-quality, spinning or translated articles. We can detect anything that is not genuine.
We appreciate our users’ time and we want to offer them high-quality articles without compromise.
We have strict standards, but if you meet them and get your content accepted, we could make this a long term collaboration. The money reward is very good if the content provided meets our requirements.
We are currently building a small list of excellent writers for ongoing work!
We Also Require:
• Great communication and availability
• Experience with SEO
• Writing that has personality, that expresses positivity
• Excellent spelling and grammar
• Excellent editing skills
• Good research skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Article length: 1600 words (more or less depends on the topic)
• Original content
• Money-saving orientated
• Do the research only from up-to-date and reliable sources
• Pay attention to details
• Quality over quantity is the ideal
• Do not copy from other sources
• Add a short (50-80 words) and engaging introduction that clearly explains what the post will include
• The overall article should read nicely and smoothly for a human reader, and not seem like an artificially contrived piece that struggles to fit in a certain keyword count.
• Include a short conclusion that summarizes what has been covered in the post
• Smart intensive research for every topic
• Add formatting like headers, bold, italics, blockquote, bullets, check marks, and numbered lists
• Add related links from previous DontPayFull articles in the intro and throughout the story when is the case
• Remove sections that don’t add value to the article; trim down super long sections
• Break up content into sections or steps
• Check the spelling and grammar
• Please proofread before submitting
• The keyword should appear in the first 100-150 words of the article
• Use the keyword in the article heading, meta description and in the content
• Include LSI keywords
• Write a catchy SEO title and a meta description (Use [login to view URL] to see how they’ll appear in the Google search result)
• Use outbound links to authority sites (Forbes, Wisebread, Business Insider, Yahoo! Finance, Google Finance, CNN Money, BankRate, Investopedia, DailyFinance, Kiplinger, etc.)
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
1. Can you please come up with five more creative headlines starting from this common title: “Best Ways to Save Money Recycling “?
2. How much knowledge do you have about personal finance and financial topics?
[login to view URL] do you think about these articles and what would you change? [login to view URL] [login to view URL]