Expert video editor for $650 to $1,000 NET (we pay fees) a month for 200 hrs each month - ongoing 6+ months
Lifetime opportunity for a job with an American company from Florida.
NO AGENCIES - NO COMPANIES
Read and ANSWER EVERY question. Rate between 1 to 10 (highest).
Instruction to follow:
Remember to start sentences with capital letter and never use small "i" to describe yourself. You will be REJECTED if you fail to follow these instructions.
1. What is your level of spoken and written English?
2. What is your internet connection speed? is it stable?
3. Grade your video editing level?
4. Grade your Photoshop level?
5. Provide 2-3 links to documentary clips
6. Provide 2-3 links to creative clips
7. Can you work from 6am to 5pm Florida time (2pm to 12am Indian ST) 5 days a week?
8. Do you have quiet working space at your home?
9. Can you do animation? If yes, please 2-3 links
10. Are you associated with an agency or a company?
11. List your other best skills
For this 200 hours a month job, the pay will start here at NET $600 month ($3/hr) and will grow towards $1,000 ($5/hr) a month plus very nice bonuses, depends on your performance. The suggested biding rate is $3.5/hr to $4/hr in the beginning to prove yourself. It will increase to $5/hr as you prove yourself.
Please note that this is an interview and we pay attention to EVERYTHING:
>> consistency of writing
Based on our experience of 11 years and 5,000 interviews, we believe that these are first indications of your code/design writing. That is: paying attention to details, being consistent, thinking ahead, improving upon mistakes and being able to follow instructions.
For this 40+ hours a week job interview, we expect you to:
>> start sentences with capital letter
>> use "I" when referring to yourself and not small "i".
Can you follow these instructions?