CLO 2 Apply preproduction skills to develop and organize an idea to production stage.
CLO 3 Distinguish visual and audio elements and concepts in video and film.
Your will individually complete a Film Proposal for a narrative film project and it will include the following:
1. A Log Line -- a one-sentence summary of your story in the style of the genre
2. A Treatment -- a script or a scene by scene description of your film
3. A List of the Characters and a paragraph describing each one and Photos of the actors who will play each role.
4. A Mood Board to show the Visual Design and the Production Design including the color palette, costumes, props, and feel of the film. List of locations required with photos of each location.
5. A schedule that lists all the scenes and which days and times they will be shot.
6. A list of all production needs including equipment and art department items such as costumes, props, picture vehicles, special effects.
7. Complete crew list with the production roles indicated. You will be the director of your film project.