Build a simple bottom navigation activity with 3 options (history, report, settii), using the the following functionalities:
a. Login (firebase, google signin integration)
b. Send (submit) json to server according to a defined checkbox list.
It is a bottom navigation bar with 3 options (one of the options when creating a new project).
One of the options is a logo and label (named 'history'), second is 'report' (the checkbox list described above) and the third is 'settings' (the registered user details).
All work should be separated into steps, checked into GitHub, commented and code reviewed.
these are the required steps:
1. App rampup (bottom nav bar with 3 options).
2. check-in the code to github
3. history option segment - mockup-p1
4. check-in the code to github
5. report option segment (Checkbox list functionality implementation to firebase database) - mockup-p2
6. Check-in the code to github
7 . S-k-y-p-e Meeting code overview
8. Server submition (firebase database integration)
9. Check-in the code to github
10. S-k-y-p-e Meeting code overview
11. Payment #1
12. Login implementation - mockup-p0
13. Check-in the code to github
14. S-k-y-p-e Meeting code overview.
15. setting option fragment - mockup-p4
16. check in the code to github
17. Payment #2
36 freelancers estão ofertando em média $212 para esse trabalho
Hi, I have read your project requirement. We can develop this app as we have an Expert and Experienced team for ANDROID and IOS. Can we discuss the REQUIREMENT in detail?