THIS IS A RE-POSTING WITH NDA REQUIREMENT.
Original project here: [url removed, login to view]
We’re building a cross-platform (iOS, Android) e-reader application for graphic novel-style content -- at its basic level, content that dynamically displays static imagery and text overlays. We’d like to build this tool with Unity, effectively building a middleware-based foundation upon which we can easily populate with new content. Lots more detail available upon conversation… but you’ll basically get to help build an awesome e-reader app for use with some really great content.
There’s a ton to tell you about this, but the high-level needs for the app are:
- Localization support
- In-app purchase support (for purchasing new chapters and mini-games)
- Universal menu system
- Multi-track audio
- Keyframe based media queries (audio, video) and style transitions
You will be working under an experienced technical producer and with a staffed creative team. This is a full time gig for 2-3 months, ~200-300 hours total. Fair rate. And potential opportunity for profit sharing and a long-term role for the right person!
- 1+ years Unity experience, both 2D and 3D preferred
- 2+ products shipped
- Experience with localization support and multi-language database queries
- Strong sense of good UX/UI, familiar with the trends
- Proven love of graphic novels, comics, typeface
- Attention to detail
- Good communication
Webby and Emmy Award winning team, potential to easily reach lots of followers/fans. We’ve got some very cool stuff in the pipeline and would love to find the right Unity baller to help us make it happen.