I am looking for an experienced bookkeeper to help manage my family trust on a monthly basis for 1- 20 hours per week to manage my bookkeeping and accounts up to date. This job will be ongoing and regular work. The time each week will start on the last Friday per month at 6pm AEST.
• Wave Accounting expert
• Setup of initial accounts
• Experience working with discretionary trusts *** MANDATORY AND MUST BE MENTIONED IN YOUR APPLICATION **
• Data Entry - account statements, receipts, and invoices
• Bank, Investment, and brokerage account reconciliations
• Financial reports of Revenue and Capital accounts
You must be an experienced bookkeeper that is familiar with Australian Tax systems. Must have a good level of English and communication skills. You must be available on Skype during the work hours. You must be able to resolve any issues and questions regarding our accounting. All hours will be tracked.
Must be proficient at compiling all forms of wave accounting reports e.g. expenditure, cash flow statements, P/L's, Balance Sheets, etc. Must be experienced with Australian GST and able to prepare our Quarterly BAS submission.
Please include "Wave Accounting Bookkeeper" in your application.
Must be reliable and have a high attention to detail. Honesty is essential.