I need someone who will compile openvpn gui from source;
I've only customized icons;
I've followed this procedure which is in readme file but I did not succeed to compil it:
Building OpenVPN GUI from source
* Download and install MinGW and MSYS from [url removed, login to view]
I'm using MinGW-3.2.0-rc-3 and MSYS-1.0.10.
* Download and install the binary distribution of OpenSSL from
[url removed, login to view]
* Download and extract the OpenVPN GUI source archive.
* Start a bash shell by running msys.bat.
* Run "make" from the OpenVPN GUI source directory.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $20 for this job
Give me the icon then I may customize it for you. I'm very happy if you may check my awesome feedback here: https://www.freelancer.com/u/gisonline.html
Je me suis engagé régulièrement dans la compilation de programme multi-plateforme dans Windows en utilisant le compilateur MinGW et environnement MSYS (les cotisations versées par [url removed, login to view])
Hi we are a team of freelance software developers, if you contact me at our website we can discuss the details of the project. w w w . so l ve r . i o
Hi, I also use OpenVPN but I had it on my Ubuntu. Your post just makes me curious. I dont know what to say here :). Anyway, I will compile it on Window environment tomorrow just for my curiosity Thanks, Loc